Zesty Greek Chicken Gyros: A Taste of the Mediterranean
Dive into the vibrant flavours of marinated chicken, fresh veggies, and creamy tzatziki, all tucked inside warm pita bread, generously seasoned with Mingle's Greek Garlic Seasoning. Whether you're on-the-go or savouring it at home, these gyros promise a deliciously fun feast that'll transport you straight to the Mediterranean.
500g of chicken thigh
1 x red onion
1 x green capsicum
200g of chunky fries or thick slices of potato
Mingle’s Greek Garlic seasoning (available at Coles)
1 x Tomato
1 x cup of lettuce sliced (we used cos)
170g of greek yoghurt (we used @chobani)
Juice of 1 lemon
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Slice red onion and green capsicum.
- In an oven safe tray drizzle olive oil to avoid sticking. Place chicken, red onion , green capsicum and fries into the tray.
- Season with Mingle Greek Garlic seasoning and olive oil and mix through
- Add to the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Create “greek” sauce using: greek yoghurt, lemon juice and Mingle greek garlic seasoning.
- Serve with pita, lettuce, tomato and greek sauce! ENJOY!