Spicy Bagel Salmon Soba Bowl
When East meets West in a bowl, you get a noodle adventure worth slurping up! Twirl your fork through the delicate dance of soba noodles, sprinkled with a little crunchy everything bagel seasoning flair. Perfect for those craving a refreshing noodle bowl with a little fancy sprinkle.
2 x Salmon fillets with skin
1 pack of Soba Noodles
1 bunch of Broccolini
1 cup of Snow Peas
1 bunch Bok Choy
Mingle’s Spicy Bagel Seasoning (available at Coles)
1/3 cup of tamari
1/4 cup of mirin
1/4 Chinese cooking wine
2 Tbs of water
Squeeze of honey
Sprinkle of Mingle Seasoning garlic and herb seasoning (available at Coles)
1 tbsp of ginger
Salmon Soba Bowl
Combine all ingredients for teriyaki sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside
- Season salmon with spicy everything bagel seasoning and place on a plate
- Prep veggies by slicing into edible sizes
- In a medium sized saucepan bring water to the boil for soba noodles
- Add teriyaki sauce to fry pan on low to medium heat and heat until slightly thicker consistency is met.
- Place in a bowl to the side and use the same fry pan to lightly cook veggies. Again remove veggies and place into a bowl off to the side.
- In the same fry pan add some olive oil and heat on a low level. Add Salmon in skin first. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until skin is crispy, flip and cook for a further 1-2 mins depending on desired cooking level is reached.
- Cook soba noodles as per packet instruction.
- Serve up with soba noodles, veggies and Salmon into a bowl. Drizzle the teriyaki sauce over the top and enjoy! Option to add avocado on top and an extra sprinkle of spicy bagel seasoning!