For the month of January we are spicing things up with a Coles competition!! We are out to get more and more Aussies flavouring their food naturally, so we want to get the word out and need your help!
How does this Coles competition work?
1. You will need to buy a Mingle product from Coles in the month of January. The more the merrier!
2. Once you have purchased, send us your name and image of the receipt with the product to email@example.com. Entries are unlimited.
3. We will draw the winner on Jan 31st. The Coles winner will get a Mingle New Year, New You Pantry pack valued at $250.
How do I win this $250 prize you ask?
1. Buy any Mingle shaker or sachet to get 1 entry into the Mingle raffle.
2, Buy any 2 products to get 3 entries.
3. Buy one of each product and get 10 entries.
1. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Mingle Seasoning, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted via email (email firstname.lastname@example.org) starting on December 30th, 2020 at 12PM and ending January 31st 2021 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT+10:00) Melbourne.
3. How to Enter: The competition must be entered by submitting an entry via email (email@example.com) . The entry must fulfill all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mingle Seasoning. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mingle Seasoning. The winner will be picked purely via chance rather than skill and will be random picked on the 31st of Jan, 2021.
4. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $250. The prizes are an a Mingle Cooking set valued at $250. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mingle Seasoning to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be chosen randomly by chance out of hat.
6. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the competition will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the competition. Mingle Seasoning shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Mingle Seasoning, anyone acting on behalf of Mingle Seasoning, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the competition, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
8. Terms: Mingle Seasoning reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Mingle Seasoning may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mingle Seasoning. Mingle Seasoning reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. All information, including postal addresses, are kept confidential and for the sole purpose of sending a sample to the respective person who entered their details.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Mingle Seasoning and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the this competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.In no case shall Mingle, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
10. Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Australia AND VIC, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in VIC having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Mingle Seasoning Coles Competition.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor is Mingle Seasoning, 2/6 Hi Tech Place, Rowville, 3178, Australia.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Coles, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this competition and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.