This is a healthy, low carb, gluten-free take on a taco spaghetti.
With everything cooked in the one pan, it’s an easy quick, midweek meal you’ll be able to whip up in minutes!
What you need:
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Sofia Spicy Seasoning
- 2 Large zucchinis
- 500g Turkey Mince
- 1 400g canned diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Brown onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- Fresh coriander
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lime
- Start by placing a pan on a low to medium heat. Then, with either a julienne peeler or spiralizer, turn your zucchini into pasta, peeling it down lengthwise and place it in the pan to cook.
- Cook the zucchini pasta just until a small amount of water has been released and slightly cooked through. You still want some bite to it.
- Take the zucchini pasta out of the pan and place it in a strainer to allow excess water to drain out. Set aside.
- Next, finely dice your onion and mince your garlic and place them in the same pan you used to cook the zucchini in, also along with these add in your turkey mince.
- Cook these down until all the turkey has changed in colour and the onion and garlic become translucent.
- Next, add the entire can of diced tomatoes along with the Sofia Seasoning and as much coriander as you like and lime juice to the mixture.
- Stir and cook on medium heat until everything is mixed together and cooked through.
- Finally, get your zucchini pasta and place in serving bowls, top it with the turkey mince sauce, sprinkle cheese over the top if desired and devour!