Prep 5-10 min • Cook 10 min • Serves 2-4
Need your daily dose of veggies, but tired of boring vegetable seasoning? Try our Spag Bol chicken bake, and let Mingle take the hassle out of weekday dinner!
❏ 2 tbs olive oil
❏ 500g chicken thighs (or lamb, beef, pork, chickpeas)
❏ 1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
❏ ½ (about 650g) butternut pumpkin, cubed
❏ 500g zucchini, sliced
❏ 30g Mingle's Spag Bol Spice Blend
- Preheat oven to 180ºC or 160ºC fan-forced.
- Meanwhile, prepare the ingredients by chopping the vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Place the chicken thighs, red capsicum, pumpkin and zucchini into a separate large bowl. Begin to drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle in the Spag Bol Spice Blend. Toss to coat evenly, and transfer the mixed ingredients into the baking tray.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 30 min.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let cool for 5 min.
What's Mingle's Spag Bol?
Healthy, preservative-free, keto-friendly and vegan-friendly, Mingle's Spag Bol spice blend ticks all the boxes. This classic blend is perfect for...Learn More
Hungry for more cooking inspiration with Mingle seasoning? Check out more delicious recipes here: www.mingleseasoning.com/blogs/recipes