Prep 5-10 min • Cook 10 min • Serves 2-4
Need your daily dose of veggies, but tired of boring vegetable seasoning? Try our Spag Bol chicken bake, and let Mingle take the hassle out of weekday dinner!
❏ 2 tbs olive oil
❏ 500g chicken thighs (or lamb, beef, pork, chickpeas)
❏ 1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
❏ ½ (about 650g) butternut pumpkin, cubed
❏ 500g zucchini, sliced
❏ 30g Mingle's Spag Bol Spice Blend
- Preheat oven to 180ºC or 160ºC fan-forced.
- Meanwhile, prepare the ingredients by chopping the vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Place the chicken thighs, red capsicum, pumpkin and zucchini into a separate large bowl. Begin to drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle in the Spag Bol Spice Blend. Toss to coat evenly, and transfer the mixed ingredients into the baking tray.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 30 min.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let cool for 5 min.
What's Mingle's Spag Bol?
Healthy, preservative-free, keto-friendly and vegan-friendly, Mingle's Spag Bol spice blend ticks all the boxes. This classic blend is perfect for...Learn More
Don't have it? Make it with...
Garlic, onion, red bell pepper, oregano, thyme, pink Himalayan salt, basil, black pepper, olive oil, parsley.
Hungry for more cooking inspiration with Mingle seasoning? Check out more delicious recipes here: www.mingleseasoning.com/blogs/recipes