Think of a beef stroganoff but with chicken, and a whole lot easier and healthier to make
- 1 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 8 chicken thighs, diced
- 500g mushrooms, sliced
- 400ml canned diced tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp Mingle’s Sass Smokey Seasoning
- 400ml coconut milk
- 6 large zucchinis, spiralized
- Flat leaf parsley to serve
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and cook the brown onion until caramelized. Add the chicken and mushrooms and continue to cook until brown.
- Add the canned tomatoes, seasoning and coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the canned tomatoes, seasoning and coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes. Spiralise the zucchini’s and divide everything between 4 plates.