2 X zucchinis (grated)
2/3 X cup of all purpose flour
2 X large eggs
1 X dollop of yoghurt to dress
1 X lemon
1 X mint (finely chopped)
1 X bunch of parsley (finely chopped)
Mingle All Purpose Seasoning
2 x tablespoons of olive oil
|2 X zucchinis (grated)|
|2/3 X cup of all purpose flour|
|2 X large eggs|
|1 X dollop of yoghurt to dress|
|1 X lemon|
|1 X mint (finely chopped)|
|1 X bunch of parsley (finely chopped)|
|Mingle All Purpose Seasoning|
|2 x tablespoons of olive oil|
1. Grate the zucchini and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
2. Mix egg, flour, zucchini together in a bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of Mingle All Purpose Seasoning to the mixture.
3. Roll fritters into balls.
4. Heat oil and place zucchini balls into pan and flatten.
5. Flip when brown and crunchy. Remove when ready.
6. Mix yoghurt, mint & parsley together in a bowl. Dollop on top of fritters and serve with and a squeeze of lemon.