Although the name sounds a little naughty…these mushrooms aren’t naughty in the slightest.
What you need:
4 portobello mushrooms
1/2 cup quinoa
1/2 red onion, diced
1/4 cup corn kernels
1/2 red capsicum diced
1 avocado to serve
3 tablespoons Sahara Moroccan Fructose Free Seasoning
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Rinse the quinoa in water and then place in a saucepan. Add 1 cup of water and bring to the boil. Then reduce to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes. Fluff up with a fork.
- Meanwhile, peel the skin off the mushrooms and remove some of the brown gills. Sprinkle Sahara Moroccan seasoning on top of the mushrooms and then place in the oven to cook for 15 minutes.
- Combine the quinoa with the onion, corn, coriander, capsicum and Sahara and mix well to combine. Serve on top of the mushrooms and with the avocado
- Use the leftover quinoa in salads!