Prep 5-10 min • Cook 30 min • Serves 2-4
Thanks to @deliciously.keto for this amazing creation - a Southern Indian Madras-Style Curry Chicken skewers, and it's our absolute favourite. Not only it's protein-packed and low carbs! Perfect for those looking to drop a few kilos!
❏ 2 large chicken breast
❏ 2 pkt of 4 leaf salad mix (200g)
❏ 1 avocado, sliced
❏ 6-8 cherry tomatoes
❏ ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
❏ ½ cup coconut yoghurt
❏ ½ lime, juiced
❏ zest of ½ lime
❏ 1 tbsp coriander, chopped (optional)
❏ salt & pepper
❏ 2 tbsp Mingle's Curry In a Hurry Spice Blend
❏ 1 lime, juiced
❏ 3 tbsp avocado oil
❏ 1 tbsp shredded coconut
❏ 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and mix diced chicken until completely coated. Cover and store in fridge for a minimum 4hrs - overnight.
- Thread chicken onto metal skewer until all chicken has been threaded.
- Heat a frying pan and cook on high, turning as required, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a side salad and top with dressing!
- Mix all ingredients together and season to taste.
- Drizzle over cooked chicken skewers.
What's Mingle's Curry In a Hurry?
Mingle’s Curry In a Hurry is an all-in-one curry spice blend. This fan-favourite spice blend is guaranteed to be your weeknight favourite! This Southern Indian Madras-style blend is perfect for...Learn More
Don't have it? Make it with...
Coriander, garlic, cumin, tumeric, onion, paprika, fenugreek, ginger, cinnamon, pink Himalayan salt, chili.
Hungry for more cooking inspiration with Mingle seasoning? Check out more delicious recipes here: www.mingleseasoning.com/blogs/recipes