Prep 5-10 min • Cook 30 min • Serves 2-4
Thanks to @deliciously.keto for this amazing creation - a Southern Indian Madras-Style Curry Chicken skewers, and it's our absolute favourite. Not only it's protein-packed and low carbs! Perfect for those looking to drop a few kilos!
❏ 2 large chicken breast
❏ 2 pkt of 4 leaf salad mix (200g)
❏ 1 avocado, sliced
❏ 6-8 cherry tomatoes
❏ ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
❏ ½ cup coconut yoghurt
❏ ½ lime, juiced
❏ zest of ½ lime
❏ 1 tbsp coriander, chopped (optional)
❏ salt & pepper
❏ 2 tbsp Mingle's Curry In a Hurry Spice Blend
❏ 1 lime, juiced
❏ 3 tbsp avocado oil
❏ 1 tbsp shredded coconut
❏ 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and mix diced chicken until completely coated. Cover and store in fridge for a minimum 4hrs - overnight.
- Thread chicken onto metal skewer until all chicken has been threaded.
- Heat a frying pan and cook on high, turning as required, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a side salad and top with dressing!
- Mix all ingredients together and season to taste.
- Drizzle over cooked chicken skewers.
What's Mingle's Curry In a Hurry?
Mingle’s Curry In a Hurry is an all-in-one curry spice blend. This fan-favourite spice blend is guaranteed to be your weeknight favourite! This Southern Indian Madras-style blend is perfect for...Learn More