Sometimes a bowl of perfectly golden veggies and fresh pesto is all you need to fill your belly and soul
- 500g Kent pumpkin, cut into 2-3cm chunks
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 eggplant, cut into 5mm thick rounds
- 2 fennels, cut into thin slices
- 1 Tbsp of Mingle’s Sammy All Purpose seasoning
- 3 Tbsp olive oil for drizzling
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cup parsley
- 1.5 cups basil
- 1 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cup pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line 2 baking trays. Place all the vegetables onto the baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Sammy All Purpose Seasoning. Cook for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the pesto by putting everything in a food processor and blending until smooth and creamy. Season to taste.
- Sometimes a bowl of perfectly golden veggies and fresh pesto is all
- you need to fill your belly and soul
Once the veggies are cooked, divide into 4 bowls and top with chopped almonds and pesto.
If you would like to add some extra protein, add some salmon or chicken