A weeknight meal that is packed with a rainbow of veggies and flavours. The combo of curry powder and tamari makes for a delicious meal
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 Tbsp of Mingle’s Siena Garlic and Herb
- 2 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- chilli to serve, optional
- Pea sprouts to serve
- ¼ purple cabbage thinly sliced
1. Saute the onion in the coconut oil until soft. Then add the chicken mince, zucchini, Siena garlic and herb seasoning and curry powder, tamari and brown.
2. Add the cabbage and cook for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Serve with pea sprouts and fresh chilli.