A fun way to enjoy the basics and take your veggies up a notch.
- 1 butternut squash, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- 500g chicken mince
- 400g canned diced tomato
- 3 tsp of Mingle’s Sahara Moroccan
- parsley to serve
- olive oil for drizzling
- Steamed greens to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180c and a line a baking tray. Place the 2 halves of pumpkin on the tray, insides facing up. Bake for 60 minutes or until flesh is very soft.
- Sauté the brown onion in coconut oil until soft and starting to brown. Then add the chicken mince, diced zucchini and Sahara Moroccan seasoning. Stirfy for 5 minutes until chicken mince is cooked through. Finally, add the tomato and parsley and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Once the pumpkin is finished, scoop out some of the flesh and put the chicken mixture into the pumpkins. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with a side of steamed greens drizzled in olive oil.