What you need:
1 cup cacao butter
1/3 cup raw cacao powder
1-2 tsp stevia or rice malt syrup
1/2 cup almond butter
How to make:
- Melt the cacao butter in a sauce pan over medium-low hear.
- Add the cacao powder and stevia or rice malt syrup and mix until combined.
- Set up mini cupcake wrappers in a line and pour in some chocolate into each of them until they are about 2mm deep.
- Allow to cool in the freezer for 5 minutes
- Now place a dollop of almond butter on top of each layer of chocolate. Sprinkle with Stella and then pour over the remaining chocolate. Set in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.