Take your salmon up a notch with the ridiculous Sally Sauce. Not only is it delicious, but the lemon in it helps you to absorb more of the nutrients from the salmon!
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 x 200g fillets of salmon, skin on
- ½ cup unhulled tahini
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Mingle’s Sally Ranch
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 bunches broccolini
- 500g brussels sprouts, cut in half
- In a frying pan, heat up half the coconut oil. Cook the brussels sprouts for 5 minutes and then add the broccolini. Cook until tender.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, turn the heat off and set aside. In another large frying pan, heat up the rest of the coconut oil. Cook the salmon, skin side down for 5 minutes and then flip and cook for another 2 minutes or until cooked to your liking
- Whilst the salmon is cooking, make the sauce by combining the tahini, water, lemon juice, parsley, Sally ranch seasoning and sea salt in a small blender and blend until smooth. Depending on the tahini, you might need to add a little extra water to get it to a creamy consistency.
- Once the salmon is cooked, divide everything between plates and drizzle with the sauce.