- 2 Portabello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 small tsp of Goats Cheese
- 2 big sprinkles of Sally Ranch Seasoning
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Add mushrooms to the tray, drizzle with olive oil and shake Sally Ranch Seasoning over mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until slightly browned and warmed through. Remove.
- Crack eggs into the centre of each mushroom, sprinkle Sally Ranch seasoning and crumble goats cheese on top. Return to the oven for 10 minutes or until egg whites are cooked through.