A tasty twist to your usual burger. These are a great source of omega 3’s.
- 400g canned wild caught salmon in brine
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp arrowroot
- 1 Brown onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp of Mingle’s Sally Ranch Seasoning
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 8 large Portobello mushrooms, skin peeled off
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Steamed greens to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray. Place the mushrooms, facing upwards on the tray and cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend the salmon, eggs, arrowroot, onion, Sally Ranch seasoning and lemon until smooth. Heat a knob of coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Mold the salmon mixture into patties and fry for 5 minutes either side.
- Once the salmon patties are crispy, place 1 patty and ½ an avocado between 2 mushrooms and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve with steamed greens drizzled in olive oil