Can’t get much better than a 15 minute curry!
- 8 chicken thighs, cut into squares
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp ghee or butter
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp Mingle’s Sahara Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 800ml coconut milk
- Cooked rice to serve, optional
- Pea shoots to serve, optional
Heat the ghee in a saucepan and sauté the onion and chicken until browned. Add the carrots and Mingle’s Sahara Moroccan Seasoning and cook until the carrots are tender.
Add the cauliflower and coconut milk and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve with pea shoots or cooked rice.