We’ve swapped your usual sugar-filled teriyaki sauce for a healthy sweetener that contains no fructose (which is what your liver doesn’t like!)
- ½ cup tamari
- 2 Tbsp Mingle’s Siena Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- ¼ tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 4 cups cauliflower rice (blended up cauliflower)
- 4 bunches of broccolini, woody ends removed
- 4 fillets of salmon, skin on
- coconut oil for frying
- In a bowl combine the tamari, Mingle’s Siena Garlic and Herb Seasoning, rice malt syrup and ginger. Then chop up the salmon into cubes and toss through the sauce. Allow to rest overnight if possible, otherwise just leave it to marinate whilst you cook the rest.
- In a frying pan, heat a large knob of coconut oil and sauté the broccolini over high heat until bright green. Set aside. Then add the cauliflower into the frying pan with another knob of coconut oil and sauté for 5 minutes or until tender and then set aside.
- Heat another knob of coconut oil in the frying pan and fry the salmon for about 5 minutes. This allows the outside to be cooked, and the inside to be a little raw.
- Divide everything into 4 bowls and serve with sesame seeds to garnish.