This easy one-pan is perfect for an easy dinner and even better for leftovers the next day
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into sticks
- 2 eggplants, cut into sticks
- olive oil for drizzling
- salt and pepper
- Herb crumb:
- ½ bunch of flat leaf parsley
- ½ bunch of basil
- 2 tsp Mingle’s Sally Ranch Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line 2 baking trays. Lay the sweet potato and eggplant chips out and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven to cook for 40 minutes.
- In a blender, blend everything for the herb crumb.
- Make space on the oven trays to place the salmon fillets in the middle, skin side down. Top with the herb mixture and return to the oven for another 10-15 minutes depending on how you like your salmon cooked.