Beware – you might eat the whole batch of these babies!
- 4 cup cauliflower breadcrumbs*
- 2 zucchini, grated and excess liquid squeezed out
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp of Mingle’s Sammy All Purpose
- coconut oil for frying
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup parsley
- ½ cup lemon juice
- *pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor until very fine granules formes, like breadcrumbs.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, zucchini, coconut flour, eggs and Sammy all-purpose seasoning and mix well.
- Heat a knob of coconut oil in a frying pan and swirl the oil around the pan. Cook the fritters for about 4 minutes on medium-low heat on either side. Cooking time will depend on how thick yours are.
- To make the avocado dip, blend the avocado, parsley, lemon juice, two sprinkles of Sammy all purpose until thick and creamy.
- Serve the fritters with the avocado dip and enjoy!