This stir-fry never gets old – I mean who doesn’t love some caramelised slices of garlic.
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 500g stir fry beef
- 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches of broccolini
- 300g green beans, topped and tailed
- 2 Tbsp of Mingle’s Siena Garlic and Herb
- 3-4 Tbsp Tamari, to taste
- Fresh chilli to serve (optional)
Serving suggestion: This dish is also great served with Basmati Rice
- In a wok, heat the coconut oil and then brown the meat. Remove the meat and place it in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the garlic and vegetables into the wok and cook for 5-7 minutes or until just starting to get bright green. Put all the meat back into the wok.
- Add the Siena garlic and herb seasoning and tamari and cook for 5 minutes until the meat is fully cooked.
- Divide between the plates and serve with fresh chilli (optional).