We’ve made fried rice even easier than it already is. Packed full of veg and flavour, this will become a weeknight staple.
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 200g button mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup peas
- 1 Tbsp Mingle’s Siena Garlic & Herb
- 2 Tbsp tamari
- 4 eggs
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 cups leftover roast chicken
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok and add the brown onion. Then add the mushrooms and continue to brown for another 2-3 minutes
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs in a bowl and then in a separate frying pan, cook the mixture in some coconut oil. Put the omelette on a plate and cut into small squares
- To make the cauliflower rice, pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor until rice sized bits form.
- Add the peas, Siena garlic and herb seasoning, tamari, cauliflower rice and egg and cook for 3-4 minutes.