Make your pizza super healthy without substituting for taste. This cauliflower pizza holds together like a real pizza too!
- 4 cups cauliflower breadcrumbs*
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup flaxseeds
- 2 Tbsp psyllium husk
- 3 tsp of Sammy All Purpose
- 1 cup parsley
- 1.5 cups basil
- 1 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 2 c pumpkin, cut into 2cm squares
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- baby spinach
- leftover roast chicken
*pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor until very fine, like breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line 3 baking trays.
- Put the pumpkin and zucchini on one of the trays, sprinkle with Sammy all purpose seasoning and place in the oven for 30 minutes
- In a mixing bowl combine the cauliflower breadcrumbs, red onion, eggs, olive oil, flaxseeds, psyllium husk and Sammy all purpose and mix well to combine.
- Split the mixture and add to the baking trays. Spread it out into a round base that is 2-3mm thick. Put both bases in the oven for 30 minutes until starting to golden. Meanwhile, make the pesto by blending everything in a food processor.
- Once the pizza bases are finished, spread pesto onto each of them and top with the roasted veggies, spinach and roast chicken. Enjoy!