A new and cris-pay take on your usual tortillas.
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- 500g beef mince
- 3 Tbsp Mingle’s Sofia Spicy Seasoning
- 400g tin of black beans
- 2 avocados
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- ½ a lime, juiced
- 1 cup natural coconut yoghurt or greek yoghurt to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- In a medium frying pan, sauté the onion and coconut oil until golden. Add the zucchini and beef mince and break up the mince using a flat-ended wooden spoon.
- Mix through Mingle’s Sofia Spicy Seasoning and black beans.
- Place the tortillas in the oven and cook for 5-10 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado, red onion, and lime juice together.