cooking healthy meals
When it comes to pizza, we like to do things a little non-conventional and for us it’s all about the toppings rather than getting bloated on the bread.
That’s why we have fallen in love with these cauliflower pizzas, that’s a nice light pizza base option so we can eat as many yummy seasoned toppings as we want!
So how to make your cauliflower pizza?
How to make:
- Grab a full cauliflower and break it up into the food processor. Then blend it up until finely chopped.
- Place chopped cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until very tender.
- Drain through a fine sieve or place cauliflower in a clean tea towel and squeeze out all water, pressing down well with a wooden spoon to remove excess liquid.
- In the same bowl crack an egg in and a big sprinkle of our Sass smokey seasoning, alternatively our Siena garlic and herb seasoning would also work her magic! You can also add a little parmesan into the mixture as well if you want.
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Line a 30cm-round pizza tray with baking paper. Press cauliflower mixture firmly into the tray and make a large circular base with mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Then top with whatever your heart desires! Here we have added a bit of hummus on the base, grilled some zucchini and asparagus seasoned with our Siena garlic and herb seasoning, added some rocket and sprinkled a little feta on top.
- Then DIG IN!
← Older Post
Newer Post →