We don’t think many people would disagree with us that sweet potato chips WIN every time over normal potato chips! We love making homemade baked sweet potato chips and our all natural, low salt seasonings make it so easy to whip these babies up. So here you have it, our go-to recipe for sweet potato fries with a Tahini dipping sauce!
For all those dairy-free babes out there, tahini should be your new best friend if it isn’t already.It is packed full of calcium to keep those bones strong! Just make sure you buy unhulled tahini for a more nutrient-rich version.
Try this healthy, delicious take on chips and dip for yourself!
What you need:
Sweet Potato Chips:
1 sweet potato, cut into wedges
1 tbsp coconut oil
Garlic-y Tahini dipping sauce:
1/2 cup tahini
1 lemon, juiced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 cup boiling water (adding more if you want it thinner)
How to make:
- Sweet Potato Chips:
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a baking tray.
- Mix the sweet potato with the coconut oil until covered.
- Transfer to tray and sprinkle with Siena garlic and herb seasoning.
- Bake for 40 mins, flipping half way.
- Garlic-y Tahini dipping sauce:
- Add all the ingredients in a mini food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- It should be light in colour.