FLIP IT GIRL, FLIP IT REAL GOOD! Oh we love fritters and once you perfect the art of flipping there is no turning back!
Fritters are a delicious way to enjoy sweet potatoes. They are so simple to make, and taste amazing. Serve with spinach and avocado, for the ultimate snack or meal. This makes about 10 fritters.
What you need:
One sweet potato
Olive (or coconut) oil
How to make:
- Wash and grate the sweet potato. Squeeze it to remove any juice.
- Combine the sweet potato and eggs in a bowl, with 1 tbsp of Siena. Mix well with a fork.
- Heat a pan with medium heat, and add 1 tbsp of oil.
- Scoop the batter with your hands and press into a fritter shape.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Do this until you run out of batter.