Sunday pancakes in bed yes please!!!
This morning we whipped up these bad boys with the help of our Stella coconut and cacao and can’t wait to dig in!! Super easy to make and no short of flavour that’s for sure!
What you need:
- 1 medium banana
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of @matcha_maiden
- Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Coconut oil to cook
- Baked peaches with a sprinkle of our Stella and coconut oil.
- A big sprinkle of our STELLA coconut and cacao blend
- Dressed with some organic honey
How to make:
- Blend the banana in a small food processor and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk the egg for a few minutes until slightly pale. Combine the vanilla, cinnamon and matcha with the blended banana. Whisk through thoroughly.
- Cut up peaches into wedges and sprinkle some coconut oil and Mingle's STELLA coconut and cacao blend on top. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Heat a small non-stick pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil. Cook as per normal pancakes; just keeping the sizes small to easily flip.
- Serve with toppings of your choice. We have served these here with organic honey, a big sprinkle of our STELLA coconut and cacao and our baked peaches.