Perfect for breakfast, lunch and even dinner!
This omelette stuffed with a quinoa salad will help to power you through your day and is PACKED full of protein!
If you’re stuck on ideas of what to have for your next meal, we definitely recommend giving this meal a go!
What you need:
1/2 to 1 tablespoon Sammy All Purpose Seasoning
1 & 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
1/4 cup total of olives and sundried tomatoes
4 to 6 whole eggs
1 teaspoon dried oregano
A small bunch fresh basil
1 to 2 cups chopped baby spinach
1 tablespoon olive oil
- knob of coconut oil for cooking
How to make:
- Start by prepping your quinoa salad, so grab a large bowl and get all the ingredients, besides the eggs and seasoning ready.
- In the bowl, add your cooked quinoa, roughly chopped spinach, as much feta as you like, the mix of chopped sun-dried tomatoes and olives, salt and pepper to taste and the oil. Mix together until combined.
- Once everything in your quinoa salad has been mixed and well combined, set the bowl aside and start on the omelet.
- In a bowl, crack your eggs and whisk them together with the seasoning
- Get a frypan ready over medium heat and add a knob of coconut oil
- Once the pan is hot enough, pour in your egg mixture and allow to cook 3/4 of the way on that one side.
- Once the eggs are at this stage, spoon on the quinoa salad over half the egg mixture in the pan.
- With the other side, carefully flip it over the other side of the omelette where the quinoa salad is.
- Let side for a couple more minutes in the pan. Take out, serve with avocado and more of the quinoa salad if desired and devour!