We say no thanks to store-bought salads that are often filled with vegetable oils!
What you need:
How to make:
- Heat the coconut oil in a small fry pan and cook the chicken until brown and cooked all the way through. About 10-12 minutes
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to the boil. Once boiling, add the whole egg to the water and cook for 5-6 minutes for medium eggs
- Heat the oven to 190c and line a baking tray. Add the bread to the tray and drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the Siena seasoning. Bake for 10 minutes
- To make the dressing, mix together the yoghurt, Sally and lemon juice.
- Break up the toast to make croutons. In a bowl, combine the croutons, lettuce, chicken, and the yoghurt. Peel the shell off the egg and all to the salad!