500g chicken mince
1 red onion, diced
2 Tbsp Sammy All Purpose Seasoning
1 cup of fresh basil leaves
6 lettuce cups
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a tray in baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken mince, onion, and Sammy seasoning and mix to combine. If your mince isn't really fresh and is a bit dry, add an egg and mix well.
- Mold the chicken mixture into golf ball sized balls and bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, make the avocado sauce by blending the avocado and basil with some salt and pepper. Add some water until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Assemble by placing some balls in the lettuce cups and top with the sauce.