500g chicken mince
1 red onion, diced
3 Tbsp Sammy All Purpose Seasoning
1 cup of fresh basil leaves
6 lettuce cups
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a tray in baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken mince, onion, and Sammy seasoning and mix to combine.
- Mold the chicken mixture into golf ball sized balls and bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, make the avocado sauce by blending the avocado and basil with some Siena garlic and herb seasoning. Add some water until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Assemble by placing some balls in the lettuce cups and top with the sauce.