Can you handle the heat? The chilli in Sofia contains lots of vitamin C and antioxidants, which is why we love sprinkling that extra bit of Sofia to really get our taste buds and metabolism going! Sofia is DELICIOUS on salmon if you like things hot and spicy.
What do you need you whip up this tasty meal?
What you need:
1 salmon fillet
How to make:
- To cook the salmon, heat some oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle Sofia on the salmon and place skin-side down on the frying pan.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, then flip cooking for another 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the zucchini in half and drizzle with olive oil and Sofia. Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Steam the broccolini for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and DIG IN!