Holy Guacamole, these Nacho Kale Chips are next level. Don’t be turned off by the kale though, our spicy Sofia seasoning makes this kale taste amazing and after baking these in the oven these babies are nice and crispy!
Oh and did we mention with that they kind of taste cheesy, but without the cheesy. Yep, a lactose intolerant’s dream and it’s all thanks to Nutritional Yeast. Check out the recipe below.
What you need:
Large bunch kale, leaves removed and washed thoroughly and dried
3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp Sofia spicy seasoning
2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 170c and line a baking tray.
- In a large bowl, massage the coconut oil, spicy Sofia and nutritional yeast into the kale.
- Lay the kale out on the baking tray leaving space between each leaf.
- (The trick to getting super crispy chips is low temperature and not having the chips too crowded on the tray or they will start to get soggy).
- Bake for 7 mins and transfer cooked chips to plate.
- Continue to lay chips out on the tray and bake until you have finished all the kale.