These will be a household hit! Because you simply cannot go wrong when chocolate is involved.
Make them to take to your next party or to simply just have on hand when those sweet tooth cravings hit.
What you need:
2 cups raw almonds
200g dark chocolate
Stella Coconut & Cacao Seasoning
How to make:
- Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- Once all the chocolate has been melted, stir the almonds into the chocolate to make sure every one is covered.
- Spoon the chocolate almonds (about 10 per cluster) onto a lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle with Stella Coconut & Cacao Seasoning.
- Place in the fridge and allow to set for at least 2 hours.